- Download and enable components: composer require drupal/components.
- Download and enable radix: composer require drupal/radix, vendor/bin/drush en -y radix (from now on where drush = vendor/bin/drush)
- Create a subtheme: drush --include="web/themes/contrib/radix" radix:create SUBTHEME NAME. (do not forget to add /web/ if you are running drush as vendor package from /root folder
- Set default theme: drush en SUBTHEME_NAME -y; drush config-set system.theme default SUBTHEME_NAME -y.
- Install required modules: cd /path/to/SUBTHEME_NAME; npm install;.
- Update proxy in /path/to/SUBTHEME_NAME/webpack.mix.js.
- Run: npm run watch.
Quick start for Drupal 8:radix subtheme